Re: Sales of native fishes for ornamental purposes...........

I got into the aquarium hobby back in 1956.  My first tank was a five gallon,
metal framed tank that I kept during the summer and fall on the back porch of
my parent's third floor apartment in Evanston, Illinois.  I stocked it by
walking to Lake Michigan with a couple of jars and collecting what I could
find at the water's edge.  That exercise probably led to many choices in my
life, including a biology major in college, seven years working in a pollution
control lab, and a firm believer in environmental awareness and concern.

Expect my order for some Fundulus Chrysotus in a week or so, Robert.

Larry Tagrin
Montgomery Village, MD