mAIL ORDER FISHIES...........

With the recent spurt of mail orders for fishies I have been recieving a
good question has come up. Whats to stop you from sending me inferior
fish or no fish at all ? the anwer is me. I don't cash checks until
orders are shipped , I screen and quarintine each wild caught fish for at
least 2 weeks  befor I ship them. and I also over stock each box to allow
for an odd die off (in over 200 fish mailed last month 3 died ) SO I add
extra fish at no charge along with suitable plants at no charge. The same
plants I sell to pet stores all across the country.

BUT LETS LET SOME OF MY CUSTOMERS TELL THE LISTS HOW
SATISFIED?DISATISFIED ARE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert Rice

" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]