This weeks native fishes for sale/trade...........

HELLO,

Well after a few days in the swamps this week i am bowlegged but richer
in the fishes dept..........Here are this weeks species list. All fish
are  a 12(mix n match) fish per order minimum 3$ a fish and will include
free aquatic plants as I have availiable.......send your money to me :
Robert Rice 2213 Prytania Circle ,Navarre , Fl. 32566 ...I follow all
state/federal laws and have a bait dealers license. Over 1/2  of my fish
are domesticly reared FYI

HAVES: F.CHRYSOTUS, LEPOMIS MARGINATUS, FLAGFIN SHINER, SAILFIN SHINER,
E. EVERGLADI. L. OMMATTA,

HAVES ON A LIMITED BASIS: HETERADRIA FORMOSA,REDFIN PICKERAL , E.
ZONATUM, F CINGULATUS, FRESHWATER SHRIMP, REDBELLY DACE, FLORIDA
FLAGFISH.,BLACKBANDED AND BANDED SUNFISH-------BY SPECIAL ORDER MUD
SUNFISH  POSSIBLY BE AVALIABLE IN 90 DAYS (FEMALES ARE RIPE :)   )

All orders first come first serve basis, checks cashed the day that your
fish are shipped, unfilled orders will have check returned in 30
days.Procceeds go to further continued collecting, reasearch and local
conservation projects.

Robert Rice

" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]