shipping boxes

Hello all,

Well my breeding programs are doing better and the weather looks
promising for collecting. However some of your orders remain unfullfilled
because I can't get enough shipping boxes !!! So for those of you
awaiting your heterandria and pygmy sunfishes, killies and shiners etc
etc  heres a cool deal send me a box (postage should be about 5 bucks)
and I'll get your fish out to you faster and I'll throw 3 Fundulus
Crysotus in the box at no charge (value 9 bucks ) my golden top minnows
are truly the tops this year they are taking off and looking for new
homes in your tanks :)

Robert Rice

" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]