Re: Question about how fish are cought or bought?

>Hello I am Henry
>
>       Not to bother you with my question but I am a student at
>Jacksonville
>University and doing a research internship in which I need to find out
>if
>there is any type of commercial traid for fishes found off any of the
>coast of
>the United States.

You'll need to be more specific there is already an extensive bait
bussiness and sport fishing bussiness. Do you mean an ornamental trade in
native fishes ?

 I am trying to compile this information so we can
>see if
>there is any impact on those fishes in the enviroment. If you have any
>information I would appreciate any any information which you might
>have. I am
>looking forward to your reply.

I doubt you will find much more than personell observation . There is no
empirical data I know of detaling recreational collectors impact on the
enviroment. I'll pass this on hoping others can help you though.

>Thank you
>Henry

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]