Trading Post Deadline

As a quick reminder, all persons who wish to place an ad in the April
edition of the NANFA Trading Post need to contact me prior to the
deadline of March 31, 1998.

SPECIAL NOTE: those of you whose ads have a (12/97) at the end - your ad
will not be reprinted unless you inform me by 3/31/98 that you would
like to extend your ad for another three (3) months.

Hope to hear from a lot of folks soon.
Dwight D. Moody
P.O. Box 214
East Montpelier VT  05651-0214
802-476-0685 (home), 802-241-3482 (work)
One of the earliest Christian symbols was the fish
(Greek: icthys, which was an abbreviation for the Greek
words in the phrase: Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior).
Thus, disciples could identify each other by their use
of the fish symbol, which continues to be used today.
Jonah was swallowed by a huge fish and remained
within it for three days and three nights. Afterwards,
he was "vomited" (literal translation) onto the beach
to go and minister to the people of Ninevah (Jonah 2:1-11).
While we often find references in aquarium books
concerning the first instances of fishkeeping
by humans, this appears to be the first instance
of humankeeping by a fish!