Re: Unlurking

Hello all,

I will be in Sarasota Florida in  early March and would like to do some
collecting . Anyone out that way want tohook up ? Let me know. BTW in
this months FAMA editorial the top 11 things you can do to make the
public aware of  natives fishes by yours truly is in there it is a funny
but practical list the idea was stolen from the David Letterman late
night list.

Finall note I also have some extra dollar sunnies for trade to interested
parties !

robert rice

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]