No Subject

Hello all,

I as luck would have it am going to have 2 many Backbandeds sunfish. My
breeders are doing that thing they do. So Im gonna put out my trade list
for interested parties let me know.................Fish will be ready in
the next 60 days.

Robert Rice

Want list

Warpaint Shiners

cardinal shiners

rainbow shiner

bluehead shiner

spotted bullhead

bluebarred pygmy sunfish

cherry darters

Be assured all fish will have every oppourtunity to be bred in captivity
and their prodigy spread across the country to other serious aquarist

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]