Sheepshead Minnow question

Hello,

I have a Sheepshead Minnow that has developed some white
spots, about 1mm across, on its tail, pectoral fins, and
other sections of body. The other fish--sheeps and Banded
Killifish--in the tank don't seem to be affected. I am
currently treating the tank for ick, and just raised the
water temperature to hasten the protozoan's life cycle.
Most of these fish have been with me since October. Except
for 4 fatalities due to probable attacks by other fish,
all have so far been active and healthy.

As a side-bar, I am "babysitting" some Pumpkinseed (in a
different tank) and one of them developed the same kinds of
spots. They have since disappeared, and all the fish are
healthy.

If you've kept Sheepshead Minnows and encountered this
problem before, please let me know how you dealt with it.
Could it be something else besides ick? Is this something
I should just wait out? Is the spotted fish having these
problems due to a poor immune system, and is there anything
else I can do to medicate it?

Thanks,
	Shireen Gonzaga
	Baltimore, MD