NATIVE CATFISH

Hi there.  I'm very interested in the subject of keeping native catfish
in the aquarium.  I have kept channel, bullhead, stonecat and flatheads
ranging from 2 to 15 in. in various aquarium sizes.
Would be interested in locating some small blues and madtoms.  I have
contacted several state game commissions on locating blues for my study
however they are very difficult to come by.  The Nebraska Game and Parks
commision has supplied several flatheads for me which are also very hard
to come by in the 2 to 5 inch range.  Flatheads are very interesting to
observe in the aquarium.  Would be very interested in talking with you
on this subject and getting into contact with anyone who shares the same
interest.  I'm new to the internet so I'm hoping this will help me.
Thanx!

My name is Ben.  E-mail me @:  homebrew at navix_net