robertrice: Phil Farrell

From: robertrice
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: Phil Farrell
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:01:31 +0000

I recently got off the phone with Phil Farrells wife Danita. Phil as many
of you know was the interim AC editor a year or so back. Phill went into
total kidney failure a couple of months ago and has been in and out of
the hospital ever since. He will be moving back to California to recieve
further medical care/dialysis and a possible transplant in the near
future as soon as he is able . I passed on my personal regards to Phills
wife for his speedy recovery. Those of you who have a mind to please take
a moment and Pray for Phil Farell and his family as they struggle through
this very difficult time.

Robert Rice