DARTER AND SUCH.............

HELLO ALL,

Got my darter Saturday,it looks great. I just wanted to take a moment to
say thanks to the editors to both publications for the excellent work
they have done in the past year to put out a quality publication.

I also wanted to say to all folks running for the 1998 BOD, thank you and
I look forward to working with you in the next year.NANFA promises
unparrelled  growth with the input of all the new members and excellent
candidates for the BOD.

To the Current BOD THANK YOU and job well done. This past year has been
very productive and each and every one of you should be proud of the role
you played in NANFA's turnaround !!!

Thanks to you for all your work.

Robert Rice

NANFA President