	From:	robertrice at juno_com [SMTP:robertrice at juno_com]
	Sent:	Saturday, December 06, 1997 11:28 AM
	To:	nanfa at aquaria_net; nanf at actwin_com;
Bill.White at 110_sunshine.com
	Subject:	NANFA-- wayne
<"wayne.smith3 at virgin_net"@virgin.net>: Re: breed killifish

	can someone contact  this gentelman ? I cant seem to get through
with
	juno.

	From: wayne <"wayne.smith3 at virgin_net"@virgin.net>
	To: robertrice at juno_com
	Subject: Re: breed killifish
	Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 20:17:11 -0800

	wayne wrote:

	> Dear Robert
	>
	>   Hi Robert my name is Wayne I am a killifish fanatic from the
U.K,I am
	> interested in aquiring some killifish and possibly some pygmy
sunfish
	if
	> possible or even eggs.I have only recently come on the
internet so I am
	> knew to this game.I have been after some pupfish for a long
time and
	> have not been able to get any,so if it is possible to get any
of these
	> fish from you would you please let me now as soon as possible
also
	could
	> you please give me a price and cost of delivery or if you now
anyone I
	> can contact for any of the following.
	>
	>          Thank You Wayne Smith

------
	/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native
Fishes Association
	/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help,
send the word
	/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of
an email to
	/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
	/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org