wayne <"wayne.smith3 at virgin_net"@virgin.net>: breed killifish

Any additional help on this one ?

From: wayne <"wayne.smith3 at virgin_net"@virgin.net>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: breed killifish
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:46:04 -0800

Dear Robert

  Hi Robert my name is Wayne I am a killifish fanatic from the U.K,I am
interested in aquiring some killifish and possibly some pygmy sunfish if
possible or even eggs.I have only recently come on the internet so I am
knew to this game.I have been after some pupfish for a long time and
have not been able to get any,so if it is possible to get any of these
fish from you would you please let me now as soon as possible also could
you please give me a price and cost of delivery or if you now anyone I
can contact for any of the following.

         Thank You Wayne Smith