"D. Martin Moore" <archimedes at localink4_com>: NANFA-BOD-- Darter

From: "D. Martin Moore" <archimedes at localink4_com>

Well,

I've been out of the loop for a few days, but I'm glad to see Knrad
is not dumping the Darter job.  After I (Somewhat hastily) expressed
my interest , I realized that my time would be better spent working
on the State reg's project rather than trying to juggle two balls.

Speaking of which, there has been a great silence from the majority
of the members on this list.  I have contacted some of  the regional
rep's who have email.  I have also contacted several state DNR's
through their websites (some of these guys are more cooperative than
others).  Information is coming in slowly but surely.  But the thing
is, I need solid, detailed information.  It's easier for a resident
of a particular state to get  information on that state  than it is
for me, so I'm holding out my hat yet again to the membership!

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):
http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes
/ This is the Board of Directors list of the North American Native Fishes
Association
/ nanfa-bod at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-bod-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org