Re: NANFA-- Negotiated a new deal with FAMA

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:42:35 EST vbrach at juno_com (Vince Brach) writes:
>Congrats on the FAMA deal.  FAMA has gone out of its way to be
>native-fish friendly, even though its mission is to promote the
>"tropical fish enthusiast."  FAMA can help us reach many more people
>though articles and promotions like yours!  Vince~

FAMA has been very supportive since NANFA's resserection of sorts a few
years back. NANFA's biggest problem now is publicity. We put out a nice
magazine, have great regional activities and lots of extra bang for your
15 bucks. We just need to get the word out and this special deal with
FAMA will help greatly in that cause. THANK YOU

Robert Rice