i screwed up....

Ok, apparently I managed to confuse some people.  I in no shape manner or
form meant to accuse Robert Rice or ANYONE else of sending that spam.  I may
have accidently implied it -- I did not mean to.  If anyone looks at the
headers, they can see that it did NOT come from him.  I'm in the proccess of
trakcing down who did send it -- and it will be taken care of.   I know
Robert Rice, and HIHGLY doubt that he would send it.  I appologize to anyone
who may have thought I meant to accuse them.   I will not accuse ANYONE of
ANYTHING until I can prove who did it.  I WILL find out who did it, and there
WILL be actions taken.
<><
J. L. Wiegert