Re: Free!!! 125 sex channels when u join

Hmmmmm.....  Looks like you've made net-enemy. :-)  We can probably safely
assume that it wasn't from Rob Rice.  Chances are, ti was from someone either
on this list, or on another, and you can bet you're bottom dollar, I'll find
out who.  And I won't be happy, and netiher will actwin.  For those new to
the list, I'd just like to state that this is the FIRST time anything like
this has happened.  And if I can help it, it will be the last.
<><
J. l. Wiegert
NANF List Lurker.