"Dwight D. Moody" <dwight.moody at mailexcite_com>: NANFA-- Possible Discount for NANFA members

From: "Dwight D. Moody" <dwight.moody at mailexcite_com>
To: " Robert Bock" <BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>
Subject: NANFA-- Possible Discount for NANFA members
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:02:34 -0700

During email conversations with the editorial staff of Aquascape Aquarium
Hobbyist
Magazine (an Internet electronic magazine I subscribe to), I was
encouraged to submit
an article on Native Fish for possible publication, which would, of
course, feature
info on how to join NANFA.

The editorial staff offerred to provide a special offer for NANFA members
to subscribe
to AAHM magazine, details to be determined if there was any interest.
Last month's
feature article was "A Native Wonder", an article by Tom Neal about
Hetandria formosa.
There is an excellent mix of advanced/beginner, freshwater/saltwater
articles presented
in AAHM, the best I have seen for any fishkeeping magazine, electronic or
printed.

Any interest in having me follow up on the AAHM offer and get some
details?  Please
advise.

---
Dwight D. Moody
P.O. Box 214
East Montpelier VT  05651-0214
802-476-0685 (home), 802-241-3482 (work)
One of the earliest Christian symbols was the fish
(Greek: icthys, which was an abbreviation for the Greek
words in the phrase: Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior).
Thus, disciples could identify each other by their use
of the fish symbol, which continues to be used today.
For God so loved the world that he gave his
only Son, so that everyone who believes in
 him might not perish but might have eternal
life. For God did not send his Son into the
world to condemn the world, but that the world
might be saved through him. (John 3:16-17)

http://www.mailexcite.com
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org