"Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>: NANFA-- email list

From: "Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
To: nanfa at aquaria_net, "Bock, Robert" <BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>,Hal
Schmidt <Harold.J.Schmidt-1 at tc_umn.edu>, jbondhus at lkdllink_net
Subject: NANFA-- email list
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:54:34 +0000

Hi all.  I just received this message and thought I'd share it with
you.  We can subscribe and unsubscribe to our nanfa email list (and
several other fish-related lists) from the aquaria.net web page.  If
you check out the page you'll see how we can subscribe to message
digests, too.

Maybe the aquaria.net web page has been there awhile, but this is the
first I knew about it.

Jay DeLong