BGran83736 at aol_com: Re: NANFA-- Fall Collecting Trip for the Louisiana Region

From: BGran83736 at aol_com
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Fall Collecting Trip for the Louisiana Region
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 13:22:30 -0400 (EDT)

The Fall collecting trip may include an offshore charter trip to sample
the
red snapper, lemonfish and King mackeral populations also. It would be on
Saturday, Nov. 22. Book early with me so that there is space for you.

We can collect brackish species around Port Fourchon, LA and then hit
some
freshwater sites on Sunday.

BG
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org