"Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>: NANFA-- Tomelleri prints

From: "Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
To: nanfa at aquaria_net, "Bock, Robert" <BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>,Hal
Schmidt <Harold.J.Schmidt-1 at tc_umn.edu>, jbondhus at lkdllink_net
Subject: NANFA-- Tomelleri prints
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 08:12:18 +0000

I just received my Tomelleri print for renewing my NANFA membership.
It is terrific.  With it came a brochure, along with a card saying
that NANFA and AFS members have a buy 2 get 1 free deal until
December 15.

These are signed and numbered limited edition prints.  What a great
opportunity this is for us and NANFA.

Jay DeLong

Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org