mthennet <mthennet at netrix_com>: NANFA-- Native American East Coast Intertidal Species

From: mthennet <mthennet at netrix_com>
To: NANFA CHAT ROOM <nanfa at aquaria_net>
Subject: NANFA-- Native American East Coast Intertidal Species
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 97 17:33:00 edt

Besides having an interest in Native American freshwater fish I also
would
like to learn more about Native American East Coast Intertidal Species
such
as Blennies, Gobies,  Sculipins and type of species that can be collected
at
tide pools, rock jetties, pilings.

Does anyone have any experience finding, collecting and keeping these
types
of fish?  Are there any locations for collection in either Maryland.
Virginia or North Carolina?  Any info on other animals from the same type
of
location would be much appreciated?

Thanks,

Mike
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org