Re: NANFA-BOD-- NANFA news.........

robert a rice wrote:

> >speaking of which, i "joined" a cupple months ago. how long does it
> >take
> >to get the print sent??
>
> Typically you will get them 45 days or so after you joined ...The next
> batch of prints should go out next week yours is probably in them....Just
> out of curiosity why did you put Joined in quotes ?

i have nothing to let me know that my membership has been accepted. the
receipt of the recent "darter" suggests to me that my check was received
however no "official" response to let me know for sure. i put "joined"
in quotes because i'm not sure that i am a member of NANFA yet.... just
hoping.

-tabb