Re: NANFA-BOD-- NANFA news.........

Roberto,
On Mon, 25 Aug 1997 18:35:19 +0000 robertrice at juno_com (robert a rice)
writes:
>@ items of interest to all......................In the September FAMA
>NANFA gets full 1/4 page ad . This is a stand alone complimentory ad
>(actually it is our current application..................
>
>In the September AFM NANFA member and all around what not Bob Bock
>gets a very nice article with an excellent side bar encouraging
>readers to get involved in the enviromental fray and Join NANFA...

Great news!!!

>People should take the time and thank both editors for their invaluble
>support and plugs of NANFA............

I just did write them to applaud their tremendous effort on getting out
such a fine publication and also thanks to Bob Veasey, who assisted Chris
and Bob!!

>Sadly neither magazine noted our specatacular free Tommelerri print
>deal.........So to allow for major publications to pick up on this
>great free offer the offer has been extended to the end of October
>please take a moment and pass on the news to anyone you think would
>benifit.

Perhaps, if Bob or Chris could have a little input into the wording of
the "free Tomelleri print offer" then the fish mags may pick it up! While
I understand your typing, perhaps it needs a little work by the "Pro's" !
(And, that goes for my typing, also !) :  -  )

Regards,        BG

>/ This is the Board of Directors list of the North American Native
>Fishes Association / nanfa-bod at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe,
>or get help, send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the
>body (not subject) of an email to / nanfa-bod-request at aquaria_net. /
>For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
>http://www.nanfa.org

Follow-Ups: References: