"Chateau Stripmine" <chateaustripmin at mcn_net>: NANFA-- Special Request

Anyhelp out there for this gentelman

From: "Chateau Stripmine" <chateaustripmin at mcn_net>
To: "List, NANFA" <nanfa at aquaria_net>
Subject: NANFA-- Special Request
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:31:12 -0600

I've been listening to the collecting reports all summer while sitting
here
in Eastern Montana with empty tanks.  I am in the process of moving and
will soon be finished.  I have a real need to go collecting and get wet.
was impressed by the description of the collecting that could be done in
Missouri.  I could be available on or around Labor Day.  Is there anyone
in
Missouri or thereabouts that would be interested in showing me around?

Carl Camper <chateaustripmin at mcn_net>
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org