RE: NANFA-BOD-- 2 THINGS...............

Actually, Elmer hasn't been formally nominated to the BOD, and you don't
need a formal BOD nomination to run for the BOD, but I'm going to
nominate Elmer anyway (it couldn't hurt).

I've dealt with Elmer several times over the years and found that he's
always courteous and helpful, has done wonders with his region by
planning numerous trips and meetings, and was a forthright and gracious
news source.  My only regret is that the American Currents schedules
have never really coincided well with his planned activities, and that
we've always gone to press too late to give advance notice of all the
events he's scheduled.

Can somebody second this?