forwarded below.........................................

From: "Norm Edelen & Lisa Hayashi" <normane at hevanet_com>

I would like to see NANFA 98 in St. Louis, as I will be spending 2-3
weeks
there next July.  On a similar note, the PNW Chapter of NANFA will be
having our annual meeting in Olympia, WA next year, August 7-9.  I think
it
would be interesting to see which meeting has more NANFA members in
attendance (I hope to make both!!!).

Norm
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org