Re: Northorn Pike

On Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:56:37 -0400 (EDT) John Robichaud
<jrobicha at mb_sympatico.ca> writes:
>Recently I caught 2 baby pike(4 inches) with a net

You will soon have but 1 pike as soon as it can one pike shall consume
the other....
.
>I now keep them in a 40 gallon aquarium.Would you please
>send some info about food,temp of water,etc.

The are a classic big predator/ single species aquarium type....They
prefer cooler temps but will do fine at room tempature. They will need
large amounts of live food wich they ambush ! They are a lot of fun to
keep keep us updated on your progress !!!

Thank you