RE: NANFA Convention

Hi Jeremy,

From the Spring '97 "American Currents:"

NANFA 1997 Annual Convention
August 8 - 10 1997 Portland Oregon

Fri (8/8) Evening Social hosted by Club Snail (that cichlid dude in the
  Pacific Northwest)

Sat (8-9) Presentation by NANFA members and invited guests at Immanuel
  Lutheran church; field trip to Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge; catered
dinner
at local park; raffle of fish art.

Sun (8-10): Field trip to Sauvie Island Wildlife Area and the Sandy
River

Fees: $10 for presentations and conservation program
    $30 for above plus social, dinner, field trips

contact Norm Edelen 503-255-2598

cheers,
Bill Edwards
Survey Research Laboratory