Re: Linking with the Aquarium related websites....

i don't think i have enuff history to be able to make a judgment of this
type. if there's an easier way to do this then do it. if there's any way
i can help, then let me know. i'm not wired into the fish cyberworld but
am eager for information that will help me with my own project. already
membership in nanfa has helped me and i feel that i've already gotten my
$$ worth.

at the rate i'm moving it will take me a few years before i get the
specialized knowledge that will be beneficial to the group as a whole
but i'm always willing to help/

-tab

Follow-Ups: References: