Re: Recommended books

I am an aquarist that is very interested in joining NANFA and
maintaining some native species, especially darters.  Does anyone
have any recommendations on good reference books that concentrate on
habitat and breeding?  Any suggestions would be appreciated, as I am
thinking about starting a captive breeding program for native
species.  I am currently maintaining and breeding two livebearers which
 are threatened in the wild (Blue Tailed Goodeid and Monterey Platy)
and hope to continue expanding my captive breeding program.