bgcajun at juno_com (B G Granier): NANFA-- "Larry Michaels" <Zeb_Cedar_Swamp at msn_com>: Native Killies

Subject: NANFA-- "Larry Michaels" <Zeb_Cedar_Swamp at msn_com>: Native
Killies
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 10:45:30 -0500

Hi All,
Can anyone answer this question about native killies in Oregon?

Thanks,  BG

From: "Larry Michaels" <Zeb_Cedar_Swamp at msn_com>
To: "Killifish Form (E-mail)" <killies at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Native Killies
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 97 02:34:48 UT

A while back there was a thread about native killies.  I also would like
know if there are any in my area that are collectable.  I live in the
South
East corner of Oregon.  I do know that there are Borax Chubs in the Borax
Lake
on the east side of the Steens Mts. but these are endangered.  Any one
know of
any interesting fish that could be collected.

It would be very useful if there were a map as someone suggested.

Thanks in advance!!

                                      Larry Michaels
                     Zeb_Cedar_Swamp at msn_com
                                Jordan Valley, OR 97910