bgcajun at juno_com (B G Granier): NANFA-- Re: AKA 1998 PUBLICITY COMMITEE

From: bgcajun at juno_com (B G Granier)
To: mbinkley at earthling_net
Cc: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: NANFA-- Re: AKA 1998 PUBLICITY COMMITEE
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:20:41 -0500

Hi Mark,

The annual American Killifish Association is held on Memorial Day weekend
of every year, starting at noon on Friday  and ending about 5PM,
depending upon how long the fish auction goes, on Sunday. The 1998
convention will be hosted by the Upstate New York Killifish Association
in Syracuse, NY . There are approximately 25 joint AKA/NANFA members,
although not all are able to attend each organizations' events,
unfortunately! But, if you can attend, you will be amazed at the
diversity of specimens from all over our biosphere called "Earth" and
will see an assemblage of "Native " species from all over the world!
Please see the AKA's Home page at <www.aka.org>, and there is a link to
NANFA, also!

Remember, all species are native to somewhere and _only_ there.

Regards,

BG

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:34:17 -0600 mbinkley at earthling_net (Mark Binkley)
writes:

>>> NANFA would like to participate by sponsoring the North American
>Native
>>> Species , annual and non-annual !
>

>BG,
>
>When and where is the AKA convention next year?
>
>Mark Binkley
>Columbus, Ohio, USA
>mbinkley at earthling_net
>
>     <))><
>

>/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Association
>/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
>word
>/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an
>email to
>/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
>http://www.nanfa.org

Association / nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help,
send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject)
of an email to / nanfa-request at aquaria_net. / For more information about
NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org