joining nanfa

thanks again for the invitation to join nanfa. gloria mailed my
application in yesterday. i'm not a scientist but am looking forward to
learning. my brief association has gotten me so interested in the
"other" fish (besides bluegill and bass) and Tennessee has a wealth of
them. We're looking forward to learning and visiting the Stones River
shallows a few miles down the road to do some collecting now that we're
got a place to house them. I plan to build two or three large tanks over
the winter too. My grandaddy raised minnows and catfish for market. I
guess thats got me interested 40 years ago.

i've added a link to nanfa on my fledgling pond site..

http://stonesriver.com/pond/

thanks,

-tabman

Follow-Ups: References: