Re: NANFA-- Post to newsgroup?

Hello,

The list has been dead of late for a variety of reasons most of them
temporary....For  instance the switch to automation has left some folks
in the lurch and they just have not set it up yet, previously the list
had several intense months with high spirited volumn wich burned a few
people out, and it is summer people tend to do the outdoor thing more so
hang in there it will come back...I'd reccomend an email invitation to
everyone we know to let em know about the automation and the other
activities the list is considering that would bring a few back I am sure