danl at nezperce_org (Dan Landeen): NANFA-- Columbia River Fish

From: danl at nezperce_org (Dan Landeen)
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: NANFA-- Columbia River Fish
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:38:56 -0700

My name is Dan Landeen and I am employed as a wildlife biologist by the
Nez Perce Indian Tribe. I am working with some Nez Perce interns on
producing a booklet about the fish that inhabit the Columbia River. We
are trying to obtain photos of all the fish that inhabit that river
system. Does your society have a photo or slide library with photos or
do you know of people we could contact that might help us. All
photographers will be given full credit in the book. We are having a
hard time locating good photos of lampreys, sticklebacks, sculpins,
dace, sandrollers to name a few.

We would appreciate any info you could give us

Thanks
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org