From: Raffaele Bufo <rabufo at mail4_clio.it>
To: 73773.215 at compuserve_com; normane at hevanet_com
Subject: AquaWorld Magazine
Date: Thursday, June 19, 1997 2:57 AM

Hello there,

just to inform you a new aquarium magazine was born on the WWW! We've
called it "AquaWorld".
In our intention, AquaWorld is a TRUELY WORLDWIDE MAGAZINE, with articles
by Authors (from beginners to experts) from around the world, ALSO IN
THEIR
ORIGINAL LANGUAGES, besides English. As far we know, it's the first
multilingual aquarium magazine on the WWW, truely a novelty. AquaWorld
treats of ALL aquarium topics (freshwater, marine, plants ecc.), with
expert holding each department.  For making possible AquaWorld will
finance
itself, we've decided to add on it and advertising service, surely with
the
lowest (I was saying incredible...) prices on the Net.
For more details, I invite you all to visit the AquaWorld page dedicated
advertising info, clicking on related button.
I'd point out that all prices for advertising include also the creation
of
personalized graphics for any ad you'll choice, from mini- to complete
Web
Site!  Infact, thanks to an agreement with our provider, AquaWorld offer
all interested also the possibility to have a COMPLETE WEB SITE dedicated
to own business, at truely lowest price inclusive of its creation,
uploading on server and maintenance. Final URL will be
http://wwwsinfo.clio.it/"name of your choice", almost a domain as you can
see!
We think it's really a great possibility for all aquarium retailers and
wholesalers to increase their exposure and business, because a truly
"polyglot" magazine will be read by more people, also by hobbyists,
retailers and wholesalers not speaking English! (by the way, every not
English article will have an English translation or summary).
More, we at AWmag attach great importance to all aquaria associations all
over the world, trying to spread them among all aquaria people.
That's all. We kindly ask you for spread all this to other aquarium
people
you know. You could also forward this message if you want or ,please,
send
us other aquarium people's (hobbyists and commercial) addresses, if you
have them in your Address Book.
We are working hardly for offering whether to hobbyist or to commercial
aquarium people all possibilities to make their hobby and their business
easier. We are really receiving articles from around the world (last from
Indonesia !) also in original language, so we are really persuaded AWmag.
will become very soon an aquarium ezine with a world-wide public.
Currently, in AWmag. there are articles in Frtench,Spanish, Swedish,
Italian, Portuguese, Indonesian, Dutch besides English. Many aquaria
experts from around the world have almost joined to AWmag. as Co-Editors
in
the departments of their interest. For example, Plants Dept's Senior
Co-Editor is Ted Coletti, the FAMA columnist very well known among
aquaria
people.Multilingual approach is AquaWorld's key factor - none of the
other
aquarium mag. on the WWW has it - and you can understand well how this
can
be important for your business. We strongly feel that the multilingual
approach is the one key factor that
is going to make the difference to hobbyists and to manufacturers as they
sell internationally and should be more interested in a mag that caters
an
international audience than a mag that caters only to a local market
which
they cover with regular advertising anyway.
On the occasion of the AWmag first issues, we have decided to make a good
discount on our ads prices, so look at new ads info page and contact us
for
information.
AquaWorld wants to address also to the commercial people who haven't an
Internet presence, so please spread AWmag novelty among them: this will
get
facilities and discount for yourself, if you'll decide to be an
AquaWorld's
advertiser.
Waiting your question and suggestion and please remember...AWmag. is the
first and one multilingual aquaria magazine.
IMPORTANT LATEST NEWS!!
We are proud to announce that AquaWorld Magazine has been selected by
SymGroup Fastlink to participate in the Best Of The Internet Showcase,
with
a presence in an all new nationally distributed CD-ROM magazine.There is
also no restriction on advertising: they will include all our own
advertisers!
More, AWmag has now its own Official Mirror site, at
http://aquaweb.pair.com
Other good reasons for making yourself an AWmag.'s advertiser!

Thank you very much.

--------------
  AQUAWORLD MAGAZINE
      The Aquarium World Magazine
         The World Aquarium Magazine       <><        <><       <><
<><
                                                 <><       <><       <><
 <><
  http://wwwsinfo.clio.it/AquaWorld
  http://aquaweb.pair.com

 Best regards / Cordiali saluti
                        Raffaele Bufo
 _ _ _ _
 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|                                    |
| Dr.Med. Raffaele Bufo              |             DISCUS ZONE
|   Via Isonzo 85/A                  |   The World-wide Discus
Association
|   70052  Bisceglie (BA) Italy      |               PROJECT
| tel./fax: (+39) 80-3924174         |                  *
| E-Mail: rabufo at mail4_clio.it       |                *****
|         webufo at geocities_com       |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_
|                ***                 |

|             Web Author             |           AQUAWORLD MAGAZINE

|      HTML Writers Guild Member     |
http://wwwsinfo.clio.it/AquaWorld/

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_|
|                                    |

|     DISCUS BREEDERS' WEB SITE      |          DISCUS ZONE PROJECT

|  http://wwwsinfo.clio.it/DBWSrb/   |
http://wwwsinfo.clio.it/DiscusZone/

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ |_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_
_|

     AquaWorld Magazine is featured in the Best Of The Internet Showcase.

Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org