Re: BOD--F. O'Carroll: Automatic mailing list

WOW TAKE A FEW WEEKS OFF AND THE WHOLE WORLD CHANGES !!!! My congrats to
Francis a new NANFA member I have yet to meet for setting the list up as
a auto list......ANyhow thanks much and in the future we should look into
merging the general list with other lists of similar veine like AOLs
native fish lish list etc etc ,.at the very least forward the mail to
them for instance the fido net has a native fish list with very little
traffic and I am sure they would love the input from this
list...........................anyway thank you to norman and francis and
all the others that have  made this list go

Robert Rice
NANFA SLAVE AND PREZ !!!