NANFAMAN at aol_com: Fwd: Stupid Human Tricks

FOR BOTH LISTS ON A LIGHTER NOTE

>> [AP, Mammoth Lakes] A San Anselmo man died yesterday when he hit a
>> lift tower at the Mammoth Mountain ski area while riding down the
>> slope on a foam pad, authorities said.
>>
>> Matthew David Hubal, 22, was pronounced dead at Centinela Mammoth
>> Hospital. The accident occurred about 3 a.m., the Mono County
>> Sheriff's Department said.
>>
>> Hubal and his friends apparently had hiked up a ski run called Stump
>> Alley and undid some yellow foam protectors from the lift towers,
said Lieutenant Mike Donnelly of the Mammoth Lakes Police Department.
The

-

>> [AP, St. Louis] Robert Puelo, 32, was apparently being disorderly in
>> St. Louis market. When the clerk threatened to call police, Puelo
>> grabbed a hot dog, shoved it in his mouth, and walked out without
>> paying for it.
>>
>> Police found him unconscious in front of the store: paramedics removed
the
six-inch wiener from his throat, where it had choked him to death.

>> --------------------------
>>
>> [Unknown] To poacher Marino Malerba, who shot a stag standing above
him on
an overhanging rock -- and was killed instantly when it fell on him.

>> [Associated Press, Kincaid, W. VA]
>>
>> Blasting Cap Explodes in Man's Mouth at Party
>>
>> A man at a party popped a blasting cap into his mouth and bit down,
>> triggering an explosion that blew off his lips, teeth and tongue,
>> state police said Wednesday.
>>
>> Jerry Stromyer, 24, of Kincaid, bit the blasting cap as a prank
during a party late Tuesday night, said Cpl. M.D. Payne.

-