BIRDDOC4 at aol_com: re: bluespotted sunfish

any help on this one................

From: BIRDDOC4 at aol_com
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: re: bluespotted sunfish
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 14:34:17 -0400 (EDT)

I plan on having it set up in my dining room. I havn't got them to agree
have one in the waiting room. I would like a dozen to start with anytime
would be okay by me. My intrest is in sunfish. I have Blue gills, small
mouth
bass, texas cichalids. I have 12 tanks set up at this time. Any information
on keeping and breeding them would be helpful.
                                                                   Ron
Kodie

BirdDoc4 at aol_com