Re: Joseph T Leonard <jtl3419 at unix_tamu.edu>: Texas Natives

The Paluxy River, which is a tributary of the Brazos, is one of my
favorite collecting areas.  I especially enjoy collecting at Dinosaur
Valley State Park near Glen Rose, Somervell Co., and wrote about it in my
"Dipnetter" column in the June 1995 Freshwater and Marine Aquarium
magazine.  As to Sheepshead Minnows--you're talking about one of my
favorite natives!  I wrote a piece on this fish in the "Dipnetter" column
in the October 1996 FAMA, and followed it up in December with a companion
piece on _Cyprinodon rubrofluviatilis._  ~Vince Brach~