redwiz at rwc_on.ca (Dave Phillips): Native Fish in Ontario

Please forward to the group but answer him personally...............

From: redwiz at rwc_on.ca (Dave Phillips)
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Native Fish in Ontario
Date: 21 Apr 97 02:51:30 -0500

     I saw your posts on the Fido Aquarium echo... Native fish sound
interesting, but it's much harder for me to collect fish from Florida
than it
is tropicals.  <g>  Do you know about any native fish species in Ontario,
or
anybody who's involved with Native Fishkeeping around here?

Thanks,
Dave

~~~ Telegard v3.02/mL