vbrach at juno_com: Re: NANFA--R. Rice: native fish info and source

From: vbrach at juno_com
To: normane at hevanet_com
Cc: MDWfield at aol_com, tammor at gol_com, eugene at northnet_org,
jeff at kymtnnet_org,fishes at KUHUB_CC.UKANS.EDU,
logand at ucs_orst.edu,jfitzs at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu,
tblanch at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu,Harold.J.Schmidt-1 at tc_umn.edu,
RobertRice at juno_com,BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov, marcie at nafnetwork_com,
corb9441 at uidaho_edu,jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov, donatrcm at aol_com,
normane at hevanet_com,philter4 at juno_com, hfinkelstein at cerritos_edu,
roger at minnow_demon.co.uk,mh at finsandfur_fw.umn.edu, godfatha at hotmail_com,
lejawt at mcs_net,McDonapa at ucs_orst.edu, charle5170 at aol_com,
rsrichmond at aol_com,pmqvist at aol_com, shortj at ucs_orst.edu,
GSneegas at juno_com,peter.unmack at ASU_Edu, littled at cris_com,
bg at te6000_otc.lsu.edu,jbondhus at lkdllink_net, ricksharon at juno_com,
amphiuma at aol_com,cdscharpf at baltimore_wbdoner.com,
DaveCyndy at aol_com,kcriswel at dns_tiu.k12.pa.us, enzed9 at aol_com,
vbrach at juno_com,fishbrew at aol_com, kelpey at aol_com, daniels.todd at mayo_edu