peter.unmack at ASU_Edu: Re: NANFA--R. Rice: Selling exotics

From: peter.unmack at ASU_Edu
To: "Norman D. Edelen, Jr. and Lisa A. Hayashi" <normane at hevanet_com>
Cc: "Todd M. Daniels" <daniels.todd at mayo_edu>, Amy Tarlow
<kelpey at aol_com>,Layn Luedtke <fishbrew at aol_com>, Vince Brach
<vbrach at juno_com>,Brian Gray <enzed9 at aol_com>, Rob Criswell
<kcriswel at dns_tiu.k12.pa.us>,Dave Hough <DaveCyndy at aol_com>,Christopher
Scharpf <cdscharpf at baltimore_wbdoner.com>,Ray Hunziker
<amphiuma at aol_com>, Rick Sharon <ricksharon at juno_com>,John Bondhus
<jbondhus at lkdllink_net>,BG Granier <bg at te6000_otc.lsu.edu>, Dave
Littlehale <littled at cris_com>,Peter Unmack <peter.unmack at ASU_Edu>,Garold
Powell <charle5170 at aol_com>,Pat McDonald <McDonapa at ucs_orst.edu>, Bill
Leja <lejawt at mcs_net>,Nick LaRocca <godfatha at hotmail_com>,Mark Hove
<mh at finsandfur_fw.umn.edu>,Roger Hockney <roger at minnow_demon.co.uk>,Hy
Finkelstein <hfinkelstein at cerritos_edu>,Phil Farrell
<philter4 at juno_com>,"Norman Edelen, Jr." <normane at hevanet_com>,Don Dewey
<donatrcm at aol_com>, Jay DeLong <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>,Steven Corbett
<corb9441 at uidaho_edu>,Marcie Ceryes <marcie at nafnetwork_com>,Robert Bock
<BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>,Robert Rice <RobertRice at juno_com>,Konrad
Schmidt <Harold.J.Schmidt-1 at tc_umn.edu>,Tom Blanchard
<tblanch at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu>,Mike Fitzsimons
<jfitzs at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu>,Dan Logan <logand at ucs_orst.edu>, Kate Shaw
<fishes at KUHUB_CC.UKANS.EDU>,Jeff Robinson <jeff at kymtnnet_org>,Eugene
Dickerman <eugene at northnet_org>,Tammy & Keisuke Morimoto
<tammor at gol_com>,Mike Whitfield <MDWfield at aol_com>