"Norman D. Edelen, Jr. and Lisa A. Hayashi" <normane at hevanet_com>: NANFA--N. Edelen: redfin darter query

From: "Norman D. Edelen, Jr. and Lisa A. Hayashi" <normane at hevanet_com>
To: "Todd M. Daniels" <daniels.todd at mayo_edu>, "Amy Tarlow"
<kelpey at aol_com>,"Layn Luedtke" <fishbrew at aol_com>, "Vince Brach"
<vbrach at juno_com>,"Brian Gray" <enzed9 at aol_com>,"Rob Criswell"
<kcriswel at dns_tiu.k12.pa.us>,"Dave Hough"
<DaveCyndy at aol_com>,"Christopher Scharpf"
<cdscharpf at baltimore_wbdoner.com>,"Ray Hunziker" <amphiuma at aol_com>,
"Rick Sharon" <ricksharon at juno_com>,"John Bondhus"
<jbondhus at lkdllink_net>,"BG Granier" <bg at te6000_otc.lsu.edu>,"Dave
Littlehale" <littled at cris_com>,"Peter Unmack"
<peter.unmack at ASU_Edu>,"Garold Sneegas" <GSneegas at juno_com>,"Jonathon Short" <shortj at ucs_orst.edu>,"Mark Rosenquist" <pmqvist at aol_com>,"Robert
Richmond" <rsrichmond at aol_com>,"Charles Powell" <charle5170 at aol_com>,"Pat McDonald" <McDonapa at ucs_orst.edu>, "Bill Leja" <lejawt at mcs_net>,"Nick
LaRocca" <godfatha at hotmail_com>,"Mark Hove"
<mh at finsandfur_fw.umn.edu>,"Roger Hockney"
<roger at minnow_demon.co.uk>,"Hy Finkelstein"
<hfinkelstein at cerritos_edu>,"Phil Farrell" <philter4 at juno_com>,"Norman
Edelen, Jr." <normane at hevanet_com>,"Don Dewey" <donatrcm at aol_com>, "Jay
DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>,"Steven Corbett"
<corb9441 at uidaho_edu>,"Marcie Ceryes" <marcie at nafnetwork_com>,"Robert
Bock" <BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>,"Robert Rice"
<RobertRice at juno_com>,"Konrad Schmidt"
<Harold.J.Schmidt-1 at tc_umn.edu>,"Tom Blanchard"
<tblanch at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu>,"Mike Fitzsimons"
<jfitzs at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu>,"Dan Logan" <logand at ucs_orst.edu>,"Kate
Shaw" <fishes at KUHUB_CC.UKANS.EDU>,"Jeff Robinson"
<jeff at kymtnnet_org>,"Eugene Dickerman" <eugene at northnet_org>,"Tammy &
Keisuke Morimoto" <tammor at gol_com>,"Mike Whitfield" <MDWfield at aol_com>