Re[2]: Building an aquarium

     I use fiberglass screen (rustproof) and hot glue for all of mine.
     They have worked flawlessly for years.

Subject: Re: Building an aquarium
Author:  nanf at actwin_com at smtp
Date:    3/12/97 1:36 PM

     Check the hardware store for the honeycomb or square covers used for
     florescent light fixtures (plastic eggcrate).  This can be covered
     with plastic screening with a hole size smaller than the gravel.  This
     material should be easy to cut and size to fit.  Make sure that you do
     not choose materials that would be toxic to your fish.  Maybe someone
     else can provide guidelines on materials to watch out for.

     David Bosshammer