marcie at nafnetwork_com (marcie ceryes): Help!

Hello folks Marcie has some good questions any of you folks able to help
her ?

From: marcie at nafnetwork_com (marcie ceryes)
To: RobertRice at juno_com
Subject: Help!
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:28:32 -0600

Hi Robert,
You're doing a great job as the president of NANFA, keep up the good
work.
I read and enjoy all of your email, comments, articles etc.

It's been a while since I've talked to you.  I have a few questions that
I'm
hoping you can help me with.

1.  A while back, John Bondhus told me he was looking for volunteers to
help
build a data base of NANFA articles.  Do you know if anyone is working on
this? I'd like to help, but right now I don't have the time to invest.  A
data base or index of articles would be very helpful for locating
specific
information from the library.

2.  Do you know if NANFA plans to add a list of wholesale and retail
suppliers of native fish for ornamental use to the NANFA website?  If not
would like to add one to the NAF Network website, but I don't want to
duplicate efforts.

3.  I'm in the process of revising the NAF Network web site.  I will no
longer be selling live fish.  I'm in the process of adding an on-line
catalog of t-shirts and books related to nature, North American fish &
wildlife.  I'm trying to get as many free links as I possibly can.  I'd
targeting naturalists, fisherman and others interested in North American
fish, North American wildlife & nature.  I thought you might have some
expertise in this area.Any suggestions that you could offer me would be
greatly appreciated.

5.  I'm also interested in recommendations for good books & videos on
North
American fish & wildlife.  Do you have any suggestions.

6.  I'm also looking for a mfg. of t-shirts that have nature & wildlife
pictures signed by the artist on them.  Do you know of any possibilities?

Any suggestions that you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.  Thanks for your help.
Marcie Ceryes