"Norman D. Edelen, Jr. and Lisa A. Hayashi" <normane at hevanet_com>: NANFA mail--Robert Bock: NANFA News

----------
From: Bock, Robert <BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>
To: Norman D. Edelen, Jr. and Lisa A. Hayashi <normane at hevanet_com>
Subject: NANFA News
Date: Monday, March 03, 1997 9:22 AM

Norm and Lisa, for the list.

Attention all members.  Chris Scharpf and I have instituted a NANFA News
column for American Currents.  Unlike previous versions of this column,
which included other items, NANFA News focuses exclusively on reports from
the Regions, as well as from individual members.  We always need
material,
so
let us know what you're doing, whether it's collecting or a speaking
engagement, whether you've published a fish-related article, or are just
having a neat time observing the shiners you brought home from the bait
shop.