[Prev][Next][Index]

Live Food Online.

I am now selling live food cultures.  Great prices, free shipping*.

Marine Algae, Marine Rotifers, Euglena, Infusoria, Freshwater Rotifers,
Cyclops, Cypris, Springtails, Scuds, Daphnia Magna, Daphnia Pulex, Vinegar
Eels/Wine Eels, Microworms, Tubifex Worms, Blackworms, Grindal Worms, White
Worms, Red Worms, Wingless Fruitflies, Meal Worms, Duckweed, Bladder Snails.

Info and order form online at:
	http://www.c2.net/~rieb/food/

If you don't have web access email me and I can send you a listing.

D. J.

*Via USPS regular mail

                              ''~``
                             ( o o )
   D. J. Riebesell                       People who are incapable
     Rieb at C2_Net                         of making decisions are
                          .oooO          the ones who hit the
 http://www.c2.net/~rieb  (   )   Oooo.  barrels at freeway exits.
                                  (_/
       My Online Aquariums: http://www.c2.net/~rieb/aquaria